What is document management?
Document Management is a computerised document organising system for both electronic and paper files. Conventional computer documents and paper filing can be replaced with a responsive, interactive, electronic virtual filing cabinet that performs with far greater efficiency. Five easy steps are all it takes to streamline and control your electronic and paper documents.
At Panasonic we like to explain our software in plain English.
If your business is looking for the solution to the PROBLEMS below, FileStream is for you:
Documents cannot be found.
• Time consuming filing and searching for important documents
• Documents lost through mis-filing
• Valuable office space taken up by filing cabinets
• Not able to share documents
• Documents liable to loss or damage through fire or flood and no backup copy available
All documents held in secure electronic storage for fast access by multiple users.
• Inter-departmental queries are resolved more effectively by reducing the time needed to find relevant documents
• Documents can be made available from the screen without leaving the desk
• No more lost or mislaid files
• Powerful filing flexibility – the same document can be filed under several references
• The need to print or copy documents reduces dramatically, saving time and money
• Freeing expensive floor area can result in large cost savings as space becomes available