The Quick Image Navigator software comes as a standard feature of the Panasonic MFP. This makes it easy to manage image files that were scanned from the MFP by classifying them or doing searches on them. Files with different formats, such as those input by the Panaboard or scanner, can also be managed simultaneously to boost work efficiency.
At Panasonic we like to explain our software in plain English.
If your business is looking for the solution to the PROBLEMS below, DDM is for you:
• Searching for files is time-consuming.
• It takes time to check the file contents.
• It is troublesome to check data in different formats.
• File management and image editing are complicated and time-consuming.
As a SOLUTION it will allow you to:
• You can check the file with a single preview.
• You can also search by file name quickly and efficiently.
• The thumbnail view lets you check the contents of the file without having to open it.
• Manage files by classifying them or file searching inside Windows folders.
• Because the files are easy to manage, the MFP's network scanner functionbecomes easy to use.
• The user interface is similar to Windows Explorer, making it incredibly easy to use.
• Printing instructions, email attachments, and faxing are all easily done by drag and drop operation.
• Files are easy to manage, so work efficiency is greatly improved.