In addition to establishing a practical and user-friendly IP-based network, many companies also need to enhance security. With Panasonic's user authentication and job tracking, it is easy to determine who has used the MFP, and you can even tell when and where a fax, Internet fax, or email was sent, or where one was received from, and notify the system administrator with this information. These features are standard with our entire range of MFP's.
At Panasonic we like to explain our software in plain English.
If your business is looking for the solution to the PROBLEMS below, User Authentication and Job Tracking is for you:
• I worry that confidential information may be leaked by company employees.
• The correspondence between my staff and our business connections and customers is sometimes unclear.
• I worry that important and confidential data may be leaked.
With our MFP's we provide the followingSOLUTIONS as standard.
• In addition to MFP login data, you can manage all data sending and receiving of information.
• Set user IDs and passwords, allowing you to specify and limit copier, scanner, fax, and printer use (User Authentication).
• Monitor the time, sender, destination, and contents of faxes, email, and internet faxes, and notify the system administrator of all the log data by email (Job Tracking).
• For centralised management, you can use the optional Network Accounting Manager to monitor the communication log on a web browser, and check the image data of documents sent or received by fax or internet fax.
• You can check in detail who used the system, to do what, at what time, to enhance overall security.