With so many faxes arriving daily, a great deal of work is involved in simply sorting them — often resulting in lost business opportunities. This can be solved immediately by a paperless system that converts incoming faxes into electronic data.
• Automatically routes and distributes Inbound Faxes, or Inbound Internet Faxes according to pre-defined PCs or Server.
• Gets the Fax to the right people quickly – when the MFP receives a fax, the distribution system automatically sends the fax over the network to the specified users.
• You can even filter incoming faxes using the TSI (ID number programmed in the sending fax) and/or sub-address data from a remote machine.
At Panasonic we like to explain our software in plain English.
If your business is looking for the solution to the PROBLEMS below, Paperless Management is for you:
• It is difficult to manage so many incoming faxes.
•The staff do not promptly receive documents faxed from their customers and business contacts.
•It is time-consuming to sort the faxes that pile up in the tray.
•Documents previously received by fax cannot be immediately found.
• The received documents may be lost, causing information to be leaked.
• You can store all incoming faxes on a server and share the information.
• Based on the sender's ID, the sent documents can be automatically sorted into a specified Windows folder. The recipients can also be notified by email that documents have arrived to make sure they don't miss them.
• Received faxes are centrally managed on a server in electronic file (PDF or TIFF) format. They can easily be viewed from the browser on PCs connected to the network.
• Under this paperless system, important faxed documents can be stored without getting lost, and you can save filing space and time.
• A paperless system lets you work more economically and more efficiently, to improve your customer service.